As the fight to contain COVID-19 continues, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recommended that we wear face coverings in public places. When used correctly, Face Masks can help to protect those you may come into contact with if you are infected but do not show any symptoms. Safe Goods is dedicated to providing all the necessary Protective Gear, PPE and Disposable Face Masks to combat these tough times during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the Face Mask.
- Make sure the Face Mask is snug, check for gaps on the sides.
- Keep the Face Mask on while you are in public places.
- Avoid touching the front of the Face Mask without gloves.
- When removing the Face Mask, make sure it doesn’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Wash your hands after you remove your Face Mask.
Should I wash my Face Mask?
How Do I Clean a Reusable Face Mask?
- Reusable Face Mask should be washed regularly, ideally after every use. You can use the washing machine and even wash it with other clothes. If you don’t have a washing machine, hand wash your cloth Face Mask with warm or hot water and soap.
How Can I Keep My Glasses From Fogging up While Wearing a Face Mask?
- Try these Tips... Wash your glasses with soap and water before wearing your Face Mask (dish soap works well).
- Spray your glasses with snow goggle anti-fog spray before wearing your Face Mask.
- Place a tissue or folded paper towel between your mouth and Face Mask to absorb the moist, warm air.
Should My Kids Wear a Face Mask?
Children over the age of 2 should wear a Face Mask in public places where they may not be able to maintain a 6-foot distance from others, such as the grocery store or doctor’s office. Children might not need a Face Mask when they’re in less crowded areas, i.e. during a walk around the neighborhood.
If your child is resistant or even afraid to wear a Face Mask, try these tips:
- Let your child decorate their Face Mask to make it personalized and fun.
- Place a Face Mask on their favorite stuffed animal.
- Practice wearing a Face Mask at home before they are needed outside of the home.
Safe Goods is a Wholesale Distributor of PPE products. We distribute PPE products at the Cheapest Wholesale Prices in the USA such as; 3-Ply Face Masks, KN95 Face Masks, N95 Face Nasks, FFP2 Face Masks, Unisex Sports Face Masks, Sports Valved Masks, Children's Face Masks, Kid's 3-Ply Face Masks, Kids Cloth Cotton Face Masks, Personal Care Products, Disposable Hand Gloves, Hand Sanitizer, Electronics, Power Banks, Backup Batteries, Data and Sync Charging Cables, Wall Chargers, Toilet Paper, Mask Cases, and Accessories.