Buy the latest Children's Cloth Fashion Masks that are in stock and ready to ship from Safe Goods today! The Children's Cloth Fashion Masks comes in a pack of 1 disposable mask and fits perfectly for your kids. Safe Goods offers the best prices for retail and wholesale customers. Our Children's Cloth Fashion Masks have multiple layers each with very specific functions to protect and keep harmful germs and viruses from your children.
Our Children's Cloth Fashion Masks have multiple layers, each with very specific functions like;
- Outer Layer: Leak Proof Non-Woven Fabric .
- Middle Layer: High Density Filter Layer .
- Melt-Blown Fabric: Fabric BFE>=95% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) test is performed on filtration materials and devices that are designed to provide protection against biological aerosols.
- Inner Layer: Direct Contact to Skin Layer .
- Ear loops: Elastic Lycra ear loops fit comfortable and snug for a secure fit .
Most multiple layered masks help filter 95.99% of harmful airborne particles, dust, chemicals, microbial particles, pollen and smoke.
If your Children's 3PLY face mask does not come with instructions, please follow the steps below on how to wear and remove your Kids face mask:
HOW TO PUT ON a Kid's Cloth Fashion Masks;
- Cleanse your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching your Child's 3PLY face mask.
- When removing the Child's 3PLY face mask from the package, make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- Determine which side of the Child's 3PLY face mask is the top.
- The color side of the Child's Cloth Face Mask which is meant to mold to the shape of the nose. Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear. Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- Face mask with ties: Then take the bottom ties, one in each hand, and secure with a bow at the nape of your neck. Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
HOW TO REMOVE a Kid's Cloth Fashion Masks;
- Cleanse your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the Child's 3PLY face mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops, ties or band.
- Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask. Put the mask away to wash so you can re-use it once it's washed. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
If you are currently buying Children's Cloth Fashion Masks in USA and would like to have another supplier with consistent stock and lower prices, then you should look into Safe Goods's Wholesale, Bulk Pricing, Drop Shipping and Stock availability for 3-PLY Face Masks, KN95 Masks, FFP2 Respirator Masks, Unisex Fabric Sports Masks, Children's Face Masks, Kid's 3-Ply Face Masks, Kids Cloth Cotton Face Masks and Kids/Children's Masks. We also offer drop-shipping for many other online e-commerce PPE websites.