Shop all the Nitrile Gloves you want at Safe Goods.com. We have the highest quality Nitrile Gloves, and other Disposable Gloves in stock. We have the largest collection of the best quality, lowest priced Face Masks in the USA. We strive to have the cheapest prices for Wholesale and Bulk orders to help existing PPE and Disposable Glove re-sellers to increase their profit margins. If you are currently buying Disposable Gloves in the USA and would like to have another supplier with consistent stock and lower prices, then you should look into Safe Goods Wholesale, Bulk Pricing, Drop Shipping and Stock availability for Disposable Latex Gloves, Nitrile Gloves and PVC Gloves. We also offer drop-shipping for many other online e-commerce PPE websites.
Dangers of Cross-Contamination when working with chemicals, cleaning fluids or other substances, it’s important that any contaminant on the outer surface of the glove is not transferred onto the skin or other ‘clean’ objects including other items of PPE. All too easily, the correct procedure is not followed, and skin irritation as well as cross-contamination can result. This can not only cause great distress and pain to the individual, but it can also cause downtime in your business. This can be minimised and ultimately avoided by following a few simple steps. A How-To Guide for the Removal (Doffing) of Disposable Gloves:
- Pinch and hold the outside of the glove near the wrist area.
- Peel downwards, away from the wrist, turning the glove inside out.
- Pull the glove away until it is removed from the hand and hold the inside-out glove with the gloved hand.
- With your ungloved hand, slide your finger/s under the wrist of the remaining glove, taking care not to touch the outside of the glove.
- Again, peel downwards, away from the wrist, turning the glove inside out.
- Continue to pull the glove down and over the inside-out glove being held in your gloved hand.
- This will ensure that both gloves are inside out, one glove enveloped inside the other, with no contaminant on the bare hands.
DO’s and DON’Ts to remember
DON’T touch environmental surfaces – eg: door handles, a keyboard, a computer mouse – with contaminated gloves
DON’T touch your face or adjust PPE with contaminated gloves DON’T remove one glove, and then pull the other glove off by the fingertips
DON’T reuse disposable gloves once they have been removed
DO safely remove excess liquid beforehand
DO change gloves when heavily soiled or if torn
DO dispose of used gloves appropriately, in accordance with your company policy
DO cleanse hands in line with your company’s skin care guidelines
DO please follow our easy instructions!
If you are currently buying Nitrile Gloves or any other Personal Care Products in the USA and would like to have another supplier with consistent stock and lower prices, then you should look into Safe Goods Wholesale, Bulk Pricing, stock availability and Drop Shipping for Hand Sanitizers, Disposable Hand Gloves and IR Thermometers. We also offer drop-shipping for many other online e-commerce PPE websites.