Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions. If you need further information, please reach out to us directly via the chat box or by email at sales@SafeGoods.com
Frequently Asked Question and Answered:
When do orders ship?
- Typically, We have 1-day handling time. All orders received before 10:30Am ship the same business day Monday to Friday excluding weekends and holidays.
What is the status of my order?
- Please refer to the link in your confirmation email for order status. If you can not find the email, please utilize our chat or email us via sales@SafeGoods.com
What service do you use to ship packages?
- All orders are shipped via USPS, with the exception of overweight or overnight orders that are shipped via UPS or FedEx. If you need other options, please contact us via sales@SafeGoods.com
How long do orders typically take to deliver after they are shipped?
- Orders typically deliver between 3-5 business days after shipping, with the exception of overnight orders that should deliver the next business day. Please note that courier faciliies does not move on Saturday Sundays and Federal holidays.
My order says it was delivered, but I did not receive it. What should I do?
- First, please wait 24 hours as sometimes courier will mark a package as delivered when it is still out for delivery. After 24 hours, check that the address that you used to place the order matches your current address. If so, please first contact the postal service using the tracking number provided. If they can not provide help, please contact us via sales@SafeGoods.com
Are SafeGoods’ products any good in terms of quality?
Is my Order refundable?
- Yes, 100%! SafeGoods’ primary aim is to deliver quality products, and we only use high-quality ceramics.
- In extreme cases, when you receive a broken or damaged product, we will initiate a reshipment or a refund. The same also applies when the product is undelivered.
My tracking number was created but it does not show as received by courier partner, what is going on?
- We ship orders according to our shipping schedule as described above. All orders are placed on a courier truck post-shipping deadline and we do not sit on any orders. Currently, courier is experiencing high volume and does not always scan packages the same day. That does not mean that they have not been received or they are not moving. In some cases it may take 2-3 days to show updated information, so please be patient.
I am not happy with my order, can I return or exchange my items?
- We stand by our products and want to make sure our customers are happy above all else. Please refer to our return policy for more information on how you can start the process.
What is the best way to protect myself?
- The best way to protect yourself is to follow the government guidelines and maintain social distancing. No piece of equipment or product is 100% effective in protecting you, so please use your best judgement when exposing yourself to others.
Wholesale Orders/Drop Shipping Question:
- For more information on wholesale orders, please contact us via sales@SafeGoods.com We are currently onboarding drop-shippers at this time.
General Company Information
Where is SafeGoods located?
- We are located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
How can I contact Safe Goods?
- The fastest way to get in contact with us is through our Chat available through our website or by emailing us at sales@SafeGoods.com