Safe Goods is a Wholesale Distributor of PPE products. We distribute PPE products at the Cheapest Wholesale Prices in the USA such as; 3-Ply Face Masks, KN95 Face Masks, N95 Face Nasks, FFP2 Face Masks, Unisex Sports Face Masks, Sports Valved Masks, Children's Face Masks, Kid's 3-Ply Face Masks, Kids Cloth Cotton Face Masks, Personal Care Products, Disposable Hand Gloves, Hand Sanitizer, Electronics, Power Banks, Backup Batteries, Data and Sync Charging Cables, Wall Chargers, Toilet Paper, Mask Cases, and Accessories.
Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions. If you need further information, please reach out to us directly via the chat box or by email at sales@SafeGoods.com.
KN95 Face Masks Questions:
Where are your KN95 Face Masks manufactured?
- All of our KN95 Face Masks are manufactured in China.
Are your KN95 Face Masks Medical grade or approved for use by health care workers, medical professionals, doctors, nurses and first responders?
- No, our KN95 Face Masks have not been approved for use by health care professionals. These workers require specific Face Masks that are professionally fitted to their face, we do not want to disrupt or utilize their much needed supply. Our KN95 Face Masks are made for use by the general public. For more information on masks that should be utilized by these sectors, please visit the FDA website.
Are your KN95 Face Masks manufactured at an FDA registered facility?
- Yes, some of our KN95 Face Masks are manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
Are your KN95 Face Masks considered Medical Masks?
- No, they are non-medical KN95 Face Masks.
Do you have certificates for your KN95 Face Masks?
- Yes, please view the certificates for the KN95 Face Masks that we are currently selling on our product pages. Please note these are provided directly by our suppliers.
Can your KN95 Face Masks be reused or washed?
- Our KN95 Face Masks are disposable. If the KN95 Face Mask become soiled or saturated, please discontinue the use of the KN95 Face Mask immediately.
Cloth Mask Questions:
Where are your Cloth masks manufactured?
- Our Cloth masks are manufactured in the United States and in China.
Do these masks go around your head or ears?
- We have different styles of masks, one that goes around the head, and others that are looped around the ears. In addition, we have the scarf-like masks that wrap around your neck area and can be shifted up. Please refer to the specific product on the page for more in depth information.
Are these cloth masks filtration masks?
- No, by themselves these cloth masks are not filtration masks. Some cloth masks that we carry do have an internal pocket for a disposable filter. Please refer to the product page for more information.
N95 Masks Questions:
Where are your N95 Masks manufactured?
- Our N95 Masks are manufactured in the China.
Do these N95 Masks go around your head or ears?
- All N95 Masks including these have straps that go around your ears.
Do you have certificates for these N95 Masks?
- Yes, please view the certificates for the N95 Masks that we are currently selling on our product pages. Please note these are provided directly by our suppliers.
When do orders ship?
- Typically, all orders received before 5PM ship the same business day Monday-Friday excluding weekends and holidays.
What is the status of my order?
- Please refer to the link in your confirmation email for order status. If you can not find the email, please utilize our chat or email us via sales@SafeGoods.com.
What service do you use to ship packages?
- All orders are shipped via USPS, with the exception of overweight or overnight orders that are shipped via UPS. If you need other options, please contact us via sales@SafeGoods.com.
How long do orders typically take to deliver after they are shipped?
- Orders typically deliver between 2-5 days after shipping, with the exception of overnight orders that should deliver the next business day. Please note that USPS packages do not move on Sundays and some holidays.
My order says it was delivered, but I did not receive it. What should I do?
- First, please wait 24 hours as sometimes USPS will mark a package as delivered when it is still out for delivery. After 24 hours, check that the address that you used to place the order matches your current address. If so, please first contact the postal service using the tracking number provided. If they can not provide help, please contact us via sales@SafeGoods.com.
My tracking number was created but it does not show as received by USPS, what is going on?
- We ship orders according to our shipping schedule as described above. All orders are placed on a USPS truck post-shipping deadline and we do not sit on any orders. Currently, USPS is experiencing high volume and does not always scan packages the same day. That does not mean that they have not been received or they are not moving. In some cases it may take 2-3 days to show updated information, so please be patient.
I am not happy with my order, can I return or exchange my items?
- We stand by our products and want to make sure our customers are happy above all else. Please refer to our return policy for more information on how you can start the process.
What is the best way to protect myself?
- The best way to protect yourself is to follow the government guidelines and maintain social distancing. No piece of equipment or product is 100% effective in protecting you, so please use your best judgement when exposing yourself to others.
Wholesale Orders/Drop Shipping Question:
- For more information on wholesale orders, please contact us via sales@SafeGoods.com. We are currently onboarding drop-shippers at this time.
General Company Information
Where is Safe Goods located?
- We are located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
How can I contact Safe Goods?
- The fastest way to get in contact with us is through our Chat available through our website or by emailing us at sales@SafeGoods.com